MOON RIVER high gloss overnight offset printing ink:
It was specially designed for the high speed printing. Process colors meets optimum press performance and versatile print applications on high printing speed, high gloss. Meanwhile, meets the requirement of CTP plate printing as well as new type sheetfed press with auto color matching system. This series is suited for in-line coating application, will accept foil stamping and most U.V. It is the perfect solution for printers who appreciate press stable inks and fast turn around.
● Balanced structure with reduced temperature-induced viscosity variation: enables stable color density throughout the print run.
● Quick setting and good ink transfer from plate: outstanding productivity and less piling on blanket.
● Low film weight reduces ink consumption.
● Rapid ink-water balance reduces cost of print waste.
● Excellent work and turn properties with high gloss.
● Most suitable for all high-speed sheetfed machines, adaptable for both alcohol-based or conventional dampening systems.
● Minimum dot gain: intense solids and fine screen halftone reproduction
● It stays fresh in the ink duct.
● Printing speed：from 10000-18000 sheets per hour.
● Recommended print sequence : KCMY
Tack: 400 R.P.M.,1 Minute, at 32℃.
Fluidity(SR): Parallel plate viscometer—60’s(radius value)/25℃
Setting: Japan RH-1 Printability tester,157gsm coated paper.
Skinning time: at 25℃,Humidity:65%
Light: 1(poor) 8(excellent)
Others: 1(poor) 5excellent)