High gloss overnight offset printing ink
It was especially devised for single or multi-color sheetfed press to print high grade magazine, label or other packaging materials on art paper, coated/uncoated paper. The printing speed may be up to 8000-15000 sheets per hour.
1. Fast drying; Suitable for high speed printing.
2. Excellent ink transfer on rollers and water/ink balance.
3. brilliant color, gloss and good color strength.
4. Most suitable for all high-speed sheetfed machines, adaptable for both alcohol-based or conventional dampening systems.
5. No skinning on ink ducts within 60 hours (at 25 celsius).
Long time work-off, ink roller must be cleaned and the ink duct may be kept fresh by No.525 anti-sknner spraying to avoid ink drying..
6. Recommended print sequence : KCMY